Personalized Engraved Leather Hip Flask
Customize this flask with a name or date. Limit 9 characters. The type is placed in the bottom right corner of the front of the flask in ALL CAPS. In the notes to seller section, let us know your personalization details. Remember, keep it to 9 characters.
Are you looking to add your logo or other artwork to your flask? We can do that!
Your custom flask is made to order (duh!). Please consider the following:
- Your order may take up to 2 weeks to make and package. Plus shipping time. If you are on a deadline that is less than 3 weeks away, you may want to consider selecting RUSH production & shipping upon checkout.
- Artwork submitted must be in black and white. Only the black will etch.
- We will email you directly for your file. You must submit a vector image (ai or .eps). Be sure to add both your email and phone number when checking out so we can get in touch regarding your custom patch. If you submit a different file type, the quality of the image may be at risk. While we do not recommend it, you may submit a high quality image that is no smaller than 4" x 6" at 300dpi.
Artwork will be visually centered. Max engraving size of 2” x 3”, with 50% black coverage. Proof provided and one change allowed within 72 hours of proof submittal. Changes thereafter occur a fee of $10/ version (with same artwork). If no response is recorded after 72 hours, we will proceed with the order as we see fit.
With a bit of inspired rebel, our leather-bound, hand-stiched flasks are the perfect gift for those who already have everything. Leather-wrapped & hand-stitched with style, this handsome, classic flask has an air of rebelliousness.
- Real leather, hand-dyed and hand-stitched
- We include a funnel because spilled booze makes us sad.
- The leather is vegetable-tanned and hand-dyed in our workshop. Each hide absorbs the dye in different ways; no two products are the same. Any scars on the leather are characteristics of the hide & past life. This is the beauty and uniqueness of handmade! Please expect slight variations from the photos. *Colors may also vary from computer screen to computer screen.
- The leather is permanently adhered to the flask, our corset-style hand-stitch closes up the back.
- 6 oz capacity
- Premium 18/8 food grade stainless steel, with laser welded joints, and are leak tested. They are strong and well-made. Unlike that trash you used to have that leaked everywhere. Way to level up!
Your hands should do most of the work to keep the leather supple. If it happens to take a dip in the lake or washing machine, we recommend using Smith's Leather Balm to nourish the leather back to it's former glory.
Heck yes it is! We use full grain leather, and hand-stitch everything (except the hat patches) for a very durable product. We choose to showcase scars and other characteristics from the animal's previous life. Want to know more about why we chose to hand-stitch?
We make our leather goods from scratch. Each item is designed, made and finished in our Austin, TX studio. We're woman-owned and made!
We hand-stitch, not only because it's a beautiful stitch, but because it's the most durable, creating products meant to last.
Questions and answers
Made to Last
Espacio "Handmade" signifies craftsmanship. At Espacio, we make our products to last the test of time. While it may sound cliche, I would much rather provide my community with quality over quantity any day.