- approved for hospital use
- medical grade PETG plastic
- all-plastic design that can be wiped down, sanitized and reused
- adjustable headband
- fits eyewear & facial mask beneath the shield
- ships flat, easy assembly
- made in Austin, Texas
We're mostly caught up on orders! We're now packing orders in a day or 2. If you choose porch pickup, we will email you with the details when your order is ready. Please check your junk folder if you haven't seen an email.
* We are not manufacturers; we have converted our efforts to develop this life-saving face shield. We worked hard to get our prices down to a price that is fair to both single-serving health professionals and larger entities who purchase in bulk (hospitals, unions, etc). We feel that it would be unfair to offer our front-line responders a higher price than what larger entities might prefer to pay.
Hero Shields, Espacio Handmade, and its contractors or assignees shall not, in any event, be liable to client, or assignees, whether in contractor or tort (including negligence) or under any other legal theory, for (i) exemplary or punitive damages, (ii) any loss of use, revenue or profits; (iii) cost of capital; (iv) special, indirect, incidental or consequential damages (including, but not limited to, loss of profits or revenue); or (v) claims by client for damages of client’s customers.
Your hands should do most of the work to keep the leather supple. If it happens to take a dip in the lake or washing machine, we recommend using Smith's Leather Balm to nourish the leather back to it's former glory.
Heck yes it is! We use full grain leather, and hand-stitch everything (except the hat patches) for a very durable product. We choose to showcase scars and other characteristics from the animal's previous life. Want to know more about why we chose to hand-stitch?
We make our leather goods from scratch. Each item is designed, made and finished in our Austin, TX studio. We're woman-owned and made!
We hand-stitch, not only because it's a beautiful stitch, but because it's the most durable, creating products meant to last.
Questions and answers
Made to Last
Espacio "Handmade" signifies craftsmanship. At Espacio, we make our products to last the test of time. While it may sound cliche, I would much rather provide my community with quality over quantity any day.