Leather Hip Flask with Custom Artwork
Are you looking to add your logo or other artwork to your flask? We can do that!
Your custom flask is made to order (duh!). Please consider the following:
- Your order may take up to 2 weeks to make and package. Plus shipping time. If you are on a deadline that is less than 3 weeks away, you may want to consider selecting RUSH production & shipping upon checkout.
- Ensure your contact info is correct, we'll reach out for the file.
- Your artwork must be in black and white, and in vector format (ai or eps).
With a bit of inspired rebel, our leather-bound, hand-stiched flasks are the perfect gift for those who already have everything. Leather-wrapped & hand-stitched with style, this handsome, classic flask has an air of rebelliousness.
- Real leather, hand-dyed and hand-stitched
- We include a funnel because spilled booze makes us sad.
- The leather is vegetable-tanned and hand-dyed in our workshop. Each hide absorbs the dye in different ways; no two products are the same. Any scars on the leather are characteristics of the hide & past life. This is the beauty and uniqueness of handmade! Please expect slight variations from the photos. *Colors may also vary from computer screen to computer screen.
- 6 oz capacity
- Premium 18/8 food grade stainless steel, with laser welded joints, and are leak tested. They are strong and well-made. Unlike that trash you used to have that leaked everywhere. Way to level up!
Your hands should do most of the work to keep the leather supple. If it happens to take a dip in the lake or washing machine, we recommend using Smith's Leather Balm to nourish the leather back to it's former glory.
Heck yes it is! We use full grain leather, and hand-stitch everything (except the hat patches) for a very durable product. We choose to showcase scars and other characteristics from the animal's previous life. Want to know more about why we chose to hand-stitch?
We make our leather goods from scratch. Each item is designed, made and finished in our Austin, TX studio. We're woman-owned and made!
We hand-stitch, not only because it's a beautiful stitch, but because it's the most durable, creating products meant to last.
Questions and answers
Made to Last
Espacio "Handmade" signifies craftsmanship. At Espacio, we make our products to last the test of time. While it may sound cliche, I would much rather provide my community with quality over quantity any day.