Trophy Husband Leather Hip Flask
With a bit of inspired rebel, our leather-bound, hand-stiched flasks are the perfect gift for those who have everything. Leather-wrapped & hand-stitched with style, this handsome, classic flask has an air of rebelliousness.
- Real leather, hand-dyed and sealed.
- Leather permanently adhered to the flask, and corset style hand-stitch closes up the back.
- We include a funnel. Because spilled booze makes us sad.
- The leather is vegetable-tanned and hand-dyed in our workshop. Each hide absorbs the dye in different ways; no two products are the same. Any scars on the leather are characteristics of the hide & past life. This is the beauty and uniqueness of handmade! Please expect slight variations from the photos.
- 6 oz capacity
- Premium 18/8 food grade stainless steel, with laser-welded joints, and are leak tested. They are strong and well-made.
Your hands should do most of the work to keep the leather supple. If it happens to take a dip in the lake or washing machine, we recommend using Smith's Leather Balm to nourish the leather back to it's former glory.
Heck yes it is! We use full grain leather, and hand-stitch everything (except the hat patches) for a very durable product. We choose to showcase scars and other characteristics from the animal's previous life. Want to know more about why we chose to hand-stitch?
We make our leather goods from scratch. Each item is designed, made and finished in our Austin, TX studio. We're woman-owned and made!
We hand-stitch, not only because it's a beautiful stitch, but because it's the most durable, creating products meant to last.
Questions and answers
Made to Last
Espacio "Handmade" signifies craftsmanship. At Espacio, we make our products to last the test of time. While it may sound cliche, I would much rather provide my community with quality over quantity any day.