Smith's Leather Balm (1 oz)
This is what we use on, well, everything in the shop! Your hands touch your wallet multiple times a day, we want to use ingredients that are safe for your skin.
• Made with only 3 all-natural ingredients
• Can be applied safely by hand without a rag or messy cleanup
• Fits conveniently in a pocket or gear
• Neutral color; works on all smooth leathers
- Ensure that leather goods are clean and dry.
- Test a small amount on a hidden patch of leather to preview results.
- Start with a small amount. A little goes a long way.
- Best applied by hand and massaged into leather, but a clean rag works also.
- Leather will absorb the balm immediately Some leathers may darken slightly but return to their natural shade within 24 hours.
- Repeat as necessary to protect, restore, and extend life of leather goods.
Your hands should do most of the work to keep the leather supple. If it happens to take a dip in the lake or washing machine, we recommend using Smith's Leather Balm to nourish the leather back to it's former glory.
Heck yes it is! We use full grain leather, and hand-stitch everything (except the hat patches) for a very durable product. We choose to showcase scars and other characteristics from the animal's previous life. Want to know more about why we chose to hand-stitch?
We make our leather goods from scratch. Each item is designed, made and finished in our Austin, TX studio. We're woman-owned and made!
We hand-stitch, not only because it's a beautiful stitch, but because it's the most durable, creating products meant to last.
Questions and answers
Made to Last
Espacio "Handmade" signifies craftsmanship. At Espacio, we make our products to last the test of time. While it may sound cliche, I would much rather provide my community with quality over quantity any day.